Clean Tea Stains From Fabrics
Clean Tea Stain From Fabrics
By Jane K - 28 of Oct, 2021
Tea is almost everyone’s love of life. Regardless of the scorching heat or snowfall, our day is incomplete without having a couple of sips of tea. Sometimes, while having a cup of tea, it spills or falls on our favorite outfit. Stubborn tea stains are formed and we wonder how to remove tea stains from clothes. These stains are usually light in color but the brown discoloration is quite hard to remove from the clothes. So, the question now arises is how to remove tea stains from clothes?
There are a number of methods, tricks, or tips which you can use to get the blotch of brown removed in no time. If one trick cannot do the job for you, you can place your bet on another method. There are many ways to resolve this situation. These life hacks are a set of simple, well-known means to solve life problems.
- Take a product that contains bleach. It can be any stain remover or whitener.
- Read the instructions.
- Dilute in the required proportions with water.
- Soak the clothes in the solution, then wash and rinse them.
- First, let’s talk about the vinegar that is in your kitchen, in the cabinet. It is capable of removing stains from woolen or mixed fabric clothes. Dilute a table spoonful of vinegar in a glass of water, and soak your clothes in the solution. Then wash with an effective detergent. With this method, you can remove light stains from green or black tea.
- Citric acid acts as a substitute for acetic acid. Make a 10% solution and rub the stains from tea with the solution. You can wipe the stain with ammonia beforehand for a better result.
- You may be able to get oxalic acid somewhere in a chemical store. It can perfectly remove stains from white clothes. Just mix it with citric acid in a ratio of 1: 2, pour the mixture into a cup of water, and you will get a powerful stain remover.